Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pictures

A few of you have been asking to see my place.  Voila! 
View from the veranda next door.  This picture doesn't even do it justice...Absolutely beautiful...

Exterior of my apartment
Courtyard of the compound.  The bars covering the window openings are for my security as well as giving the children something to hold onto as they climb the wall to peer in and watch me.



Entry room (before)

Entry room (after): Library/pantry/kitchen/dining room/living room
Entry room (before): The kid isn't a permanent fixture.
Entry room (after)

Bedroom (before)


Bedroom (after) - Very appreciative of the door to the bathroom 






Speaking of the bathroom...indoor flush toilet + running water = POSH CORPS!!!
Bedroom (before)

Bedroom (after) - I did away with the "loveseat" in favor of an "office"
I told you it was an impressive renovation!

1 comment: